The Marjorie Griffin Cohen Prize recognizes the two best papers presented to the Annual Meetings of the BCPSA in the current year. Named to honour a leading BC essayist, activist and public intellectual, the new competition reflects our commitment to provide venues to present, recognize and reward critical scholarship.
- The eligibility condition is that the presenter has to submit and present a paper at the BCPSA Annual General Meeting.
- The Marjorie Griffin Cohen Prize is awarded by an adjudication committee organized by the President of the BCPSA.
- A revised version of that paper must be submitted to the President of the BCPSA within three weeks after the meetings.
- The 2020 submission date for revised papers is Nov 9, 2020.
- Papers should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.