The Geoffrey Weller Prize recognizes the best political science book by a BC author or authors published in the preceding two years. This excludes edited works. The purpose of the competition is to recognize the outstanding research and scholarship of BC faculty. Nominated books can be on any topic within the discipline.
- BCPSA book contests use a self-nomination process. Authors are responsible for nominating their book for the Geoffrey Weller Prize competition.
- The Geoffrey Weller Prize is awarded by an adjudication committee consisting of past presidents of the BCPSA.
- The next contest will be for books published during 2018 & 2019.
- Nominations are to be sent to the President of the BCPSA, email@example.com
- Submission deadline is the February 15, 2020.